The price shown above is the estimated total price for this item. Your invoice will indicate the actual total amount when your order is completed.
- This is the boneless eye of the breast of veal completely trimmed of fat. It is a lean and flavorful cut of meat that is perfect for braising or roasting.
- About 2 to 3 lbs. each
- Please call us to order your veal brisket today!
Here are some suggestions for how to serve veal brisket:
- Roasted Veal Brisket with Marsala-Mushroom Sauce
- Braised Veal Brisket with Red Wine Sauce
- Veal Brisket Ragu with Pappardelle
- Veal Brisket Tacos with Pico de Gallo and Guacamole
- Veal Brisket Shepherd's Pie
Veal brisket can also be served with a variety of side dishes, such as roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, or roasted Brussels sprouts.