The price shown above is the estimated total price for this item. Your invoice will indicate the actual total amount when your order is completed.
Sure, here is a menu description for Veal Spare Ribs with a recipe:
Veal Spare Ribs
Our Veal Spare Ribs are cut from the breast of a young veal calf. They are tender and flavorful, and we even marinate them for you to make them even more delicious.
Veal Spare Rib Recipe
- 2 pounds veal spare ribs
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the red wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Add the veal spare ribs to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove the veal spare ribs from the marinade and place in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the meat is tender.
- Serve immediately.
Suggested Side Dishes:
- Mashed potatoes
- Rice pilaf
- Roasted vegetables
Some facts about Veal Spare Ribs:
- Veal spare ribs are a cut of meat from the breast of a young veal calf.
- Veal spare ribs are a good source of protein and iron.
- They can be cooked in a variety of ways, including roasting, grilling, and braising.
- Veal spare ribs are often served with a sauce, such as barbecue sauce or a red wine sauce.
- They are a popular dish in many cuisines, including Italian, French, and American.